Born and raised in Clarendon, Jamaica, IzeezI (born Steve Prince) started singing at a very young age, and driven by his love of music often hung around the many sound systems in the community, always looking for a chance to grap the microphone to thrill the local audiences. His first visit to a recording studio was when he accompanied Cocoa Tea to the studio of legendary King Jammys. Young Izeezi immidiately knew he had found his calling. His first single “For What They Fighting For” was released on the label Black African, and after making the rounds at various studios and producers Izeezi who also used the artist name Thriller Prince settled at Star Trail Records where he worked with other reggae artists to reach internationally acclaimed status, including Anthony B and Norris Man. IzeezI performed on samples of most major reggae events in Jamaica over the years, including Reggae Sunfest, Sting, Bob Marley Tributes and Rebel Salute, and he toured the US and the Caribbean as opening act for Anthony B, the US alongside Demarco and performed with other artists from Yahbell Label in Belgium, as well as numerous shows on his own in the Caribbean and US. IzeezI aka Thriller Prince is an experienced artist yet fresh and ready for the world with a soulful n intense style all his own and a voice that generates a variety of bonafide emotional keys.
- “Give Thanks“, 2010 Star Trail Records Crap In Barrel, No Justice, Poor Man Cry, Tell Me Why, Give Thanks, Genuine Girl, Are Yuh Ready, I Love U, Call Me, Taking Over Reggae, Reggae Campaign, I Will Never, Gun More Than Mangoes, Free Up the Melody, It All You Got, What Kind of Girl, Little Sixteen
- “Too Hot (2) Riddims”, various artists, 2009 Star Trail Records
- Give Thanks, Poor Man Cry
- “Invincible Riddim”, various artists, 2011 Rising Sun Records
- Settle The Score
- “Lunch Time”, various artists, 2011
- (Plus a wide range of singles released on various labels.)