Puerto Rican band Cultura Profética, winners of the 2020 Latin Grammy for best alternative album, celebrate their 25th anniversary with their first European tour next October.
The “Europe Tour – 25 years” will pass through 8 cities in 7 countries and will span their entire discography, from the greatest hits to the most recent releases.
The tour fulfills a lifelong dream for Cultura Profética, formed by Willy Rodríguez (bass, vocals), Eliut González (guitar), Juan Carlos Sulsona (keyboards) and Omar Silva (guitar, bass). It’s a culmination of two and a half decades’ hard work for the biggest independent group out of Latin America.
Omar Silva says: “If I had to define this tour in one word, it would be ‘dream’, since the music we make has opened all the borders that we have set out to cross in these 25 years. The European audience is open to new sounds and that is what we want to bring: the meeting of many influences around a reggae base, which was our starting point”.
Tickets are already on sale online and these are the dates:
- Oct. 6: Barcelona (Spain) – Sala Apolo
- Oct. 9: London (UK) – Electric Brixton
- Oct. 10: Lisboa (Portugal) – Ao Vivo
- Oct. 11: Madrid (Spain) – Sala Príncipe Pío
- Oct. 12: Paris (France) – Cabaret Sauvage
- Oct. 13: Dublin (Ireland) – Button Factory
- Oct. 16: Amsterdam (Netherlands) – Q-Factory
- Oct. 17: Frankfurt (Germany) – Batschkapp